David Levy is a strong professional leader with extensive experience in a diverse range of social service and community agencies. As an effective and strategic manager, David has a track record of success working with organizations to develop leadership, financial resources, programs and management systems that enable the agencies to realize their mission.
· Non-profit professional leadership including fundraising, project management, governance, staff recruitment, coaching and supervision, financial oversight, community outreach and policy development.
· Financial Resource Development planning and execution with a specialty in major donor strategies.
· Teaching classes and leading workshops on the topics of fundraising, management, governance and leadership for graduate students, professionals and volunteers.
· Leading organizations through change and growth including crisis management.
· Coaching and consulting with non-profits to empower boards and staff to contribute their unique talents to advance the mission of the agency and create strategic solutions to organizational issues.