David Levy, with over 30 years of experience, works with organizations to identify opportunities, harness resources and implement strategies that lead to sustainable growth.
David Levy is a strong professional leader with extensive experience in a diverse range of social service and community agencies. As an effective and strategic manager, David has a track record of success working with organizations to develop leadership, financial resources, programs and management systems that enable the agencies to realize their mission.
· Non-profit professional leadership including fundraising, project management, governance, staff recruitment, coaching and supervision, financial oversight, community outreach and policy development.
· Financial Resource Development planning and execution with a specialty in major donor strategies.
· Teaching classes and leading workshops on the topics of fundraising, management, governance and leadership for graduate students, professionals and volunteers.
· Leading organizations through change and growth including crisis management.
· Coaching and consulting with non-profits to empower boards and staff to contribute their unique talents to advance the mission of the agency and create strategic solutions to organizational issues.
· Establishing a governing structure for a growing organization.
· Developing a strategic plan to help a start-up nonprofit focus on its core competencies and more effectively engage stakeholders and donors.
· Consulting with an organization to identify areas of fundraising growth.
· Creating and implementing strategic financial resource development plan.
· Coaching professionals and volunteers on leadership and fundraising success.
· Training and Motivating Board of Directors on fundraising.
· Facilitating Board of Directors Retreats and Professional Development Trainings.